If you like Empty Mirror, and want to support us, thank you! Here are some various ways you can do that:
1. Subscribe to our email updates. (The signup form is in the right column of every page).
3. Leave a comment on your favorite article here. We’d love to hear your opinion!
4. Tell your friends via social media and your website – and offline, too.
5. Click the share buttons. You’ll find them on every page.
6. Submit your articles, reviews, interviews, art, and poetry. Our site thrives on new work! We do everything we can to help our contributors get the word out about their work, too. [Submit here.]
When you buy something – anything – at any of those retailers after following one of our links, we receive a small commission – another way we raise funds to keep the site running.
8. Buy an ad. Got a book, service, or website to promote? Ad revenue keeps Empty Mirror online, and we can offer you great visibility. We have affordable options from less than a dollar a day, with discounts for longer terms. [Learn about ads.]
And, don’t forget to tell our advertisers that you heard about them at Empty Mirror. :-)
9. Hire me. My day job is as a web designer. My clients are diverse, but I especially love working with writers and other creative people. I also do some SEO work, and help people make the most of their websites – and of Twitter. Funds from that work keep Empty Mirror going. Get in touch with me here.
10. Make a donation. We do take donations toward the everyday costs of running Empty Mirror (which are growing as the site does). Donate here.
11. Let us know what you think. Is there something you like – or don’t like – about the Empty Mirror site? Got ideas? We’d love to hear your thoughts. Email me here.
Empty Mirror would be nothing without its readers. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your interest, and for your support.