1. Artificial Paradises by Charles Baudelaire.
In perfect style the author praises the marvelous effects that wine and hash have on him.
2. Stomping the Goyim by Michael Disend.
How to be gay, jew and a dealer in the Lower East Side in the 60s.
3. Novel with Cocaine by Ageyev
The addiction to sex an cocaine of a young Russian in St Petersburg before and during the revolution.
4. A Scanner Darkly by Phillip K Dick.
Using his own drug experience in the 60s. Dick builds a sci-fi novel that will capture you from the beginning.
5. London Fields by Martin Amis.
Amis goes deeper than what Wolfe and Ellis went in Bonfire of the Vanities and American Psycho.
6. Psychedelic Prayers by Tim Leary.
If you want to read a different Tao here it is. Tao and LSD!
7. Burning Chrome by William Gibson.
Gibson surprises again with his short stories including “Johnny Mnemonic”.
8. Bobok by Dostoevsky
Dark tale about a drunk and the voice that he hears in the cemetery.
9. Coin Locker Babies by Ryu Murakami.
Murakami´s style is violent and his obsessions dark as night.
10. Story of the Eye by Georges Bataille.
One of the best erotic novels ever writen, to say the least of this masterpiece.
Want to turn others onto your favorite books? Submit your list here!